Purewater offers in-person complimentary pool and spa water test services. Please read the instructions below carefully. if you have questions please email us at [email protected] before you visit.
For all tests:
- There is no charge for testing provided required chemicals are purchased at Purewater.
- We cannot perform a test on samples provided in used chemical containers as they will produce false results. If you do not have a sample bottle, please use a disposable, clean, glass container, with at least 500ml (2 cups) of water.
- In a newly opened pool or newly filled hot tub, water must circulate for at least 24 hours prior to taking a water sample. We will not perform a test if water has not been circulating for at least 24 hours.
- If water has been shocked within the last 12 hours, or if the chlorine / bromine level is above 10PPM, we will not perform a test; you may do a home strip-test to confirm sanitizer levels are within normal ranges prior to bringing in a sample.
- When heavy rain (over 20mm) is forecast within 24 hours, we do not test outdoor pool water, we will test hot tubs and indoor pools only.
- We will process 1 test per month per client. As a follow up to your initial spring balancing test, we will also perform a follow up test 10 days after the last of your initial balancing chemicals have been added if you wish. If you have both a pool and a spa we will test each once per month.
- Lab hours are 9:00AM to 5:30PM, Monday to Saturday, 10:00 to 4:30 Sundays. Our last test will start 30 minutes before the store closes. We encourage you to arrive early enough to avoid disappointment as we must turn away customers after that time.
THANK YOU, if you have any questions please email us at [email protected]